5. McCance RA, Sheldon W, Widdowson EM. Bone and vegetable broth. Arch Dis Child. 1934 Aug 1;9(52):251–8.
6. Hsu D-J, Lee C-W, Tsai W-C, Chien Y-C. Essential and toxic metals in animal bone broths. Food Nutr Res. 2017;61(1):1347478.
7. Rosen HN, Salemme H, Zeind AJ, Moses AC, Shapiro A, Greenspan SL. Chicken soup revisited: calcium content of soup increases with duration of cooking. Calcif Tissue Int. 1994 Jun;54(6):486–8.
8. Aune D, Keum N, Giovannucci E, Fadnes LT, Boffetta P, Greenwood DC, et al. Nut consumption and risk of cardiovascular disease, total cancer, all-cause and cause-specific mortality: a systematic review and dose-response meta-analysis of prospective studies. BMC Med. 2016 Dec 5;14:207.
9. Hopkins AB. Chicken soup cure may not be a myth. Nurse Pract Seattle. 2003;28(6):16.